Ducati Replica MotoGP 22 Racing Perforated Leather Suit by Alpinestars
Backordered – expected to arrive at our warehouse in 6-8 weeks.
High performance and maximum safety with the Ducati Corse GP Team 22 professional suit, a faithful reproduction of the Ducati Team MotoGp 2022 color scheme. Produced in a limited edition by Alpinestars exclusively for Ducati, it is made of durable 1.3 mm thick perforated cowhide leather. The many elasticized inserts facilitate movement while ensuring riding comfort.
The suit, certified in compliance with CE standards, is equipped with double-layer inner reinforcement on the seat. To ensure safety with lightweight and reduced thickness, there are areas of high-strength technical fabric on the shoulders, elbows and knees. The sleeves and legs are pre-curved to follow the movement. The protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees are at the highest level of quality with advanced technological solutions.
Features include a low-profile collar, calf expansion zipper and removable inner liner in breathable fabric. Available only in standard sizes with men’s fit, it is provided with back protector housings.
CE marked product, certified ac-cording to EU Regulation 2016/425
- Cowhide leather (1.3 mm thick)
- Bubble removable lining
- GP-R certified according to EN 1621.1
- Suitable for use with external back protector
- Pocket for chest protector Nucleon KR-CI M/L/XL (sold separately)
- Localised perforation
- Waterproof internal pocket.
- Non-slip rubber coating
- iFOM (integrated foam) construction throughout for added gear protection
- Elastic fabric collar
- Pre-curved construction
- Elastic to improve comfort and fit
- Leather matched with elastic on knees and kidneys
- Leather matched with elastic on elbows
- Leather matched with elastic on elbows, knees and kidneys
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
Please write a product review. Your insights and opinions help your fellow motorcyclists (including us) make better informed decisions about the products so be as descriptive and informative as possible.
Earn 20 Pro Points when you submit a product review. What's This?