Ohlins Ducati Diavel Front Forks
Ohlins has developed a special set of FG R/T 310 forks for the Ducati Diavel. Keeping the outer tubes and bottoms black with the sliders gold to match the mean look of the Diavel. These forks are a perfect match for the Ohlins Ducati Diavel shock
- Inner steel legs and polished titanium nitride surfaces for minimal friction.
- Fully adjustable rebound compression damping and spring preload.
- All adjustments can be made externally easily.
- Hydraulic damping system for improved performance and rider comfort.
- Top-out spring for better hard acceleration out of the corner.
- Low-friction bushings for stability and smooth operation.
- All parts can be easily replaced if damaged; completely rebuildable.
- New spring guide system for less internal friction and less debris in the fork oil.
- Better wheel control and increased response and feel for rider.
- No Hydraulic stop which eliminates wheel bounce for quicker acceleration.
- Kits include all necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
Please write a product review. Your insights and opinions help your fellow motorcyclists (including us) make better informed decisions about the products so be as descriptive and informative as possible.
Earn 20 Pro Points when you submit a product review. What's This?