Ohlins Ducati 848, 1098, 1198 & Streetfighter FGRT Front Forks
The new Road & Track front fork from Ohlins for the Ducati 848, 1098, 1198 and Streetfighter with OEM Showa or Ohlins front forks (select below) will give you loads of performance, stable damping characteristics and fantastic comfort. The new cartridge system inside the front fork is based on the popular FGK kits and the outer design has been significantly redesigned to make it even more attractive featuring billet machined fork bottoms, flutes on the outer legs and a redesigned top cap that is simple and beautiful. These are a direct replacement. Your original triple clamps, axle calipers, front fender, etc... will all bolt right on! We will spring these for your weight and riding style prior to shipping free of charge.
- Inner steel legs and polished titanium nitride surfaces for minimal friction
- Fully adjustable rebound, compression damping and spring preload
- All adjustments can be made externally easily
- Hydraulic damping system for improved performance and rider comfort
- Top-out spring for better hard acceleration out of the corner
- Low-friction bushings for stability and smooth operation
- All parts can be easily replaced if damaged; completely rebuildable
- New spring guide system for less internal friction and less debris in the fork oil
- Better wheel control and increased response and feel for rider
- No Hydraulic stop which eliminates wheel bounce for quicker acceleration.
- Kits include all necessary hardware and instructions for installation
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
Please write a product review. Your insights and opinions help your fellow motorcyclists (including us) make better informed decisions about the products so be as descriptive and informative as possible.
Earn 20 Pro Points when you submit a product review. What's This?