By purchasing though our site you are agreeing that you will accept Terms and Conditions as set forth on this page as well as the Returns, Shipping, Free Shipping, Payment, Security, Privacy and AMS Pro Points pages. Please read all the information provided thoroughly before making a purchase.
This website does not currently show real-time inventory. Contact our support staff anytime to check stock of items you are interested in purchasing. Occasionally items listed on the website are no longer available from our inventory or from our suppliers' inventories. If you order an item that is no longer available we will cancel the order and release the authorization on your payment method immediately. This happens more frequently with sale and closeout items since they generally have very limited availability. We strongly recommend you check stock prior to ordering.
Orders can be canceled until they ship. After shipping you’ll have to request an RMA to return or exchange part or all of the order.
To cancel an order that has not shipped please contact us. If the order has not been processed we will cancel the order and void the authorization placed on your payment method.
If the order has been processed and is holding for a special order item we will cancel the order and issue a refund to the original payment method. Refunds take between 2 and 10 days to appear in your transaction register depending on your bank’s policies and procedures. A 20% restocking fee applies to all special orders canceled after 24 hours of you being notified of the special order.
We use a range of order statuses to keep you informed of where your order is at all times. Below are the definitions of the most common order statuses.
- Processing: The default order status after an order has been placed.
- On Hold: If we need more information to complete your order.
- Canceled: Your entire order has been canceled and refunded.
- Holding for Items: One or more items have been special ordered will ship once all items have arrived.
- Ready to Pickup: Your order is ready to be picked up at our store.
- Ready to Ship: Your order is in our staging area and will be shipping out shortly. Tracking will be emailed.
- Complete: Your entire order has been shipped or picked up.
Unless specifically designated otherwise by the manufacturer, all products sold by AMS Ducati Dallas are assumed to be designed and manufactured strictly for racing applications or incorporation on street machines that are used for racing. They are not intended for street use, and some products may, in some localities, be illegal for use on the street. Please check your local regulations prior to making a purchase with us. Motorcycle racing is a dangerous activity. While every effort has been made to ensure that products sold by AMS Ducati Dallas are designed and manufactured to the highest possible quality standards, AMS Ducati Dallas cannot assume any responsibility for property damage or personal injury incurred by or concurrent with the use of the products, even if such damage or injury is the direct result of the failure of the product sold by AMS Ducati Dallas.
AMS Ducati Dallas assumes individuals performing the installation of its products to be certified professional motorcycle maintenance technicians or qualified race mechanics, who can make the judgments and adjustments which may be necessary in the installation process, and which cannot be anticipated by the product manufacturer or AMS Ducati Dallas in advance, in order that the installation is a safe and proper one. AMS Ducati Dallas assumes no responsibility for damage or personal injury that may be caused by the actual product or the manner in which products sold are installed.
If you use products sold by AMS Ducati Dallas, you use them at your own risk. We want you to be healthy, to ride safely, and enjoy a long lifetime of motorcycling. Please do not use any product if you are uncertain of your ability to properly install and use it.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States of America.
In the event that a AMS Ducati Dallas product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, AMS Ducati Dallas reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, or for orders in which the total has been calculated incorrectly. AMS Ducati Dallas reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, AMS Ducati Dallas shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED, WRITTEN, OR IMPLIED is made on any products made or sold by AMS Ducati Dallas. All descriptions given by AMS Ducati Dallas as to function are for reference only and are not a guarantee. AMS Ducati Dallas cannot assume any responsibility for personal injury, labor or other injury arising out of the use of any product manufactured or sold. AMS Ducati Dallas shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to damage or loss of goods or claims of customers of the purchaser which may arise and or result from the sale, installation or use of these products. By purchasing, using, or installing the product, the purchaser agrees to all of these terms.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless AMS Ducati Dallas and its affiliates, affiliated companies, co-branders, other partners, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. AMS Ducati Dallas reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with AMS Ducati Dallas in asserting any available defenses.
AMS Ducati Dallas makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Choice of Law and Forum
Serv-Ability and Integration