- Pro Points
AMS Pro Points
AMS Pro Points is one of the best rewards program in the industry. Earn a minimum of 5% of your order back in AMS Pro Points that can be applied to future orders. There is no cap on how much you can earn. For example, spend $100 and get $5.00 worth of AMS Pro Points or spend $1,000 and get $50 worth of AMS Pro Points. It's that simple.
Occasionally we will run promotions offering additional AMS Pro Points (Ex: double or triple points). Make sure you are signed up for our newsletter to get advance notice.
Who is Eligible?
You must create an account online and place orders through the online store to earn and redeem AMS Pro Points. Orders placed via guest checkout, email, phone, in person, etc... will not be eligible to earn or redeem AMS Pro Points.
How to Earn Points
AMS Pro Points are earned automatically on all qualifying purchases online. After your order has been placed in our system your AMS Pro Points will be marked "Pending". When your order is shipped (or picked up if you select in store pickup) your AMS Pro Points will be credited to your account and will then be available for redemption starting with your next order.
You can also earn 30 AMS Pro Points for every "quality" product review you write. Quality is subjective, but essentially we are looking for detailed and honest feedback about products you have first hand experience with. Just saying you like a product won't earn points... tell us why you like the product. Product reviews help us and your fellow motorcyclists make better-informed decisions about the products so be as descriptive and informative as possible. AMS Pro Points will only be earned for the first five reviews you write each month and a max of twenty per year.
How to Redeem AMS Pro Points
When you are ready to checkout you can select how many AMS Pro Points (you can enter points or the dollar value) you'd like to redeem on the shopping cart page. Your order totals will be updated automatically.
How to Monitor Your AMS Pro Points
After you are logged in to your AMS Ducati Dallas account select the Account link from the main navigation then select the AMS Pro Points link and you will be able to see your current AMS Pro Points information. You will see your current balance in Points and dollars as well as their expiration date and a full history of all points earned and redeemed.
Further AMS Pro Points Details
- AMS Pro Points are non-refundable and can't be transferred between accounts.
- AMS Pro Points are not earned or redeemed for in store purchases.
- AMS Pro Points are not earned or redeemed for motorcycles or service.
- AMS Pro Points are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash under any circumstances.
- When buying with AMS Pro Points, you will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your AMS Pro Points account to cover the cost of your purchase.
- When calculating the amount of AMS Pro Points earned, shipping fees and taxes are excluded.
- AMS Ducati Dallas retains the right to deny the use of AMS Pro Points to any user for any reason.
- AMS Ducati Dallas retains the right to modify or end the AMS Pro Points program at any time without prior notice.
- AMS Pro Points typically expire 13 months after the issue date, but expiration dates can vary for certain promotions. View your AMS Pro Points Transaction History for exact expiration dates.
- We will notify you via email 14 days prior to the expiration date unless you opt out of the email correspondence in your AMS Pro Points settings.