Easy Returns and Exchanges
Need to return or exchange an item? We'll help you get it done quickly and easily. If you have any questions prior to or during the process please contact us; we're here to help.
- Returns and exchanges must be requested within 21 days of receipt at shipping address listed on the order, with the exception of helmets.
- Helmet returns must be requested within 48 hours of receipt.
- Items must be in as-delivered condition with absolutely no signs of wear or installation.
- Items must be in the original packaging with all contents still attached and included.
- Electronic items, tools and chemicals must have the original seal in place.
- Items will be inspected and approved or rejected within 2 business days of receipt.
- Approved returns will be refunded immediately and confirmation emailed to you.
- Refunds may take an additional 2-10 days to be applied depending on your credit card company.
- Items must be returned with the Return Material Authorization (RMA) number we supply clearly marked.
- Items cannot be returned to our physical store without prior permission.
- Sale, clearance or special order items are not eligible for return or exchange.
Exchanges and returns that opt for a store credit have no restocking fees. Returns that opt for a refund to the original payment method incur a 15% restocking fee.
Return/Exchange Return Shipping
Customers are responsible for return shipping. We recommend utilizing a method that includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
After receiving and approving your return we will ship your replacement item(s). We can ship your replacement item(s) prior to receiving your return, but this will require a new order to be placed and paid for in full. We will then refund the returned order once we receive and approve your return.
We'll pay the domestic re-ship fee for exchanged item(s) once per order for any exchanges of non-oversize items.
International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges. Any items arriving COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to AMS Ducati upon delivery will be rejected.
Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL). We will assist our customers in these claims. This process can take several weeks or more to complete so be patient.
We do make errors from time to time. If the error is attributed to us we will cover the costs return and re-ship correctly. Contact us as soon as an error is noticed.
Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. AMS Ducati will assist customers with their warranty; however AMS Ducati does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
Please note, warranty processing may take up to 8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.