Ducati Atacama C2 Fabric Trousers by Spidi
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Turn every trip into a unique experience with the exclusive all-season trousers designed by Aldo Drudi and produced by Spidi with the precious support of the Ducati test riders. 3 modular and detachable layers, with a thermal lining and H2Out® membrane, for maximum thermal comfort in all conditions. The vents, fit adjusters and stretch fabric inserts make this garment even more comfortable and practical to wear. High-performance protectors, CE certified, to face every curve in complete safety. Pair them with the matching jacket to create an adventure-inspired total look and the perfect combination of performance, style and safety.
CE marked product, certified according to EU Regulation 2016/425, standard prEN 17092, Cl. AA
- 100% polyester twill 280g/m2 fabric
- Reinforcements in 100% polyamide 340 g/m2 fabric
- Removable thermal lining
- Polyester mesh lining
- H2Out® detachable membrane: waterproof, breathable, and windbreaking. Dual-layer laminated and heat-welded (water column 20,000 mm, vapor/transpiration permeability 800 g/m2 for 24h)
- Jacket-to-trousers zipper
- 3 outer pockets
- Reflex prints
- The diameter of the pant leg makes it possible to wear motocross boots
- Military-type metal pant hook
- 100% waterproof, 100% ventilated
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Adjustable vents on thighs
- Adjustable back width
- Elasticized fabric inserts on crotch for improved movement
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
Please write a product review. Your insights and opinions help your fellow motorcyclists (including us) make better informed decisions about the products so be as descriptive and informative as possible.
Earn 20 Pro Points when you submit a product review. What's This?